Working Together On International Projects
Seidor is a founding member the United VARs. This alliance is formed of more than 50 of the world's leading SAP value-added resellers. At Seidor we already have direct operations across 32 countries. Our United VARs membership extends this to over 100 countries.
This global footprint means Seidor is perfectly placed to plan, schedule and implement the roll-out of any international roll-out projects, ERP optimisation projects or cross-border nearshoring.
The Alliance contains more than 10,000 certified SAP professionals, which have already helped 8,000 organisations to successfully deploy international roll-outs. Together we are stronger than one.
United VARs Alliance Fast Facts
- Includes 50+ market-leading SAP Platinum solution providers
- Operating across 100 countries
- Features 10,000 SAP certified consultants
- Serving 8,000 customers globally
- Seidor is a founding member of the Alliance
- United VARs Corporate Social Responsibility projects include caring for orphan children in Tanzania & improving hygiene for children in Cambodian schools
International ERP Project Specialists
Five Reasons Why Seidor Leads The Way
1. Localised Knowledge: We have teams of consultants on the ground who understand local markets and the requirements of organisations working within specific regions. Our team speaks your language, understands your culture and have the latest knowledge on local and legal guidelines. Our global network is also able to provide service and support in your timezones and languages.
2. Platinum Experience: The United VARs Alliance is resolved solely for SAP Platinum Partners. This guarantees the highest possible standards of service and customer car. Not only can we provide you with award-winning services, but the best-in-class SAP solutions to deliver long-term value to your organisation.
3. SAP Experts: At Seidor we specialise in SAP ERP solutions. We have multi-industry expertise across the full SAP portfolio. If you are supercharging your organisation with a new business management system, make sure it's with Seidor.
4. Subsidiary Specialists: There are thousands of large organisations who run their subsidiaries with SAP solutions. Our global teams are best placed to create a centralised network for your organisation to connect its HQ to external facilities.
5. Agility: We're well established in delivering the highest project standards and best-in-class procedures that help to delivery consistent quality and performance across national boundaries. It is our standards, structure, and experience that make us stronger.
United VARs - Stronger Than One
Each United VARs member is an independent entity. Each company has its own market strategy and solution portfolio, but work together with the goal of making your international project a success.