Think SAP Business One is too expenses? Think again...
SAP Business One has not only been designed and developed for SMEs, but it is also priced accordingly for growing organisations. So, how much does SAP Business One cost to deploy? Take a look at our cost breakdown below.
Because SAP Business One is such a powerful solution there are a number of factors that have to be considered. Prices for a fully integrated solution from Seidor begin at as little £30,000 in your first year. That includes all of your software licences, implementation and training, plus on-going support from our award-winning support team.
SAP Business One is a scalable solution that grows alongside your organisation. That means you can add new licences and users any time you require them. Just start off with what your organisation needs today and then add more users when your business beings to grow.
Seidor is the world's No.1 SAP Business One implementation partner because we've deployed thousands of solutions into SMEs across the world. You can use our experience and experts to get started quickly with SAP Business One without exceeding your budget.
Complete this form and tell us how many users you'd like to start off with and whether you'd prefer an on-premise or cloud-based solution and we'll give you an estimation how much your project is likely to cost.
What Is It Like Working With SAP Business One & Seidor
Find out why our customers chose to work with Seidor and our affordable ERP solutions
- One of the world's leading software vendors working with SMEs for more than 35 years
- Our global team works from 62 offices found across 5 continents
- We support more than 7,000 SME customers using our affordable business management solutions
- Our team includes more than SAP Business One certified professionals than any other SAP partner
- We are officially SAP's No.1 ERP Partner for small to mid-sized companies